Hotel Management Industry is such a field in which the products, services or business of the hotel have to be run properly and smoothly. Hospitality Management field requires good communication skills as well as impressive personality to run successfully. Because this field is known only for good communication skills and impressive personality.
Consumers have to be completely satisfied with all the services provided under this industry. This industry specially takes care of the facilities of the customers like; Tourist’s travel facility, living and eating facility, tasty and nutritious food facility, hotel arrangement etc. are important in this. Providing these services in good proportion is called Hotel Management or Hospitality.
In other words, Hotel Management/Hospitality is a facility providing industry in which special attention is paid to the needs of the consumers so that they can be satisfied with the services provided.
Eligibility for Hotel Management Course
- Hotel Management is a professional course in which it is mandatory to follow the rules of the institute/college to take admission. The eligibility for hospitality courses varies. As per the conditions of the institute, the candidate should have the following qualifications.
- To take admission in Diploma course of Hotel Management, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass 10th and 12th with at least 50%.
- It is mandatory to pass 12th with 50% for Bachelor’s degree.
- Graduation is mandatory for pursuing master’s degree in hospitality.
- Many institutes complete the selection process of students on the basis of All India Admission Test and Interview.
- Where their intelligence, general knowledge, general science and English ability are specially tested.
- Communication skills
- English skills
- Creative mind etc.
HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSES
In the hospitality management industry, there are many types of courses related to it, which differ according to their specialty, duration, eligibility, fees, etc.
According to their vertical in hotel management course information, the course can be done at UG level and PG level. If a student wants to do Hotel Management course after 12th then he/she is eligible to do the course at UG level.
If it is to be done after graduation, then you are eligible to do the course at PG level, apart from this, hotel management course can also be done at Diploma level. Hotel Management course at Diploma level is the most sought after field at present.
Diploma Courses in Hotel Management
The duration of Diploma course in Hotel Management is 1 year. Due to the short duration of the Diploma course, the course is mostly done in this field. Another main reason for this is also that the Diploma course offers a variety of topics program like;
- Diploma in Front Office
- Diploma in Management Skills
- Diploma in HR Management
- Diploma in Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Communication Skills
- Diploma in Food Production and Nutrition
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
- Diploma in House Keeping
- Diploma in Food Beverage Service